Expected Salary$26 per hour
HireArt is seeking a highly motivated Launch Marketing Manager to lead Via’s marketing and outreach efforts for an upcoming pilot with the Los Angeles Metro Authority. Via is a rapidly growing ridesharing app looking to transform the urban transportation landscape through innovative technology and services.
In this role, you’ll drive local awareness and word of mouth spread of the new service through outreach to stakeholder groups, partnerships with local businesses, and targeted street marketing campaigns. This position plays a critical role in establishing awareness of the service from day one and building ridership within the early months of the pilot.
This is a 3-4 month contract role with the potential to turn into a long-term position subject to performance and need.
- Recruit and manage targeted street marketing teams.
- Coordinate with the Via City Management Team to evaluate and manage the success of the street marketing teams.
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities with local businesses.
- Organize and conduct meetings and events with local stakeholders to build awareness of the service before and during launch.
- Help identify and manage local PR opportunities.
- 3+ years experience with grassroots marketing and/or brand ambassador campaigns
- Creative, independent, and enterprising
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-4 month contract position with potential for long-term/ongoing extension based in Los Angeles, CA.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.