Expected Salary$45 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Associate to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll drive operational excellence for the Creative Shop team, a team focused on designing and delivering exceptional tools for businesses to use across social media platforms.
As Sales Operations Associate, you’ll lead technical expertise and team training on new project management software (Workfront), and be responsible for new workflow creation and management.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Associate who is a true team-player and can effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure. You’re a fast learner, intellectually curious, analytical, and able to focus on the details while thinking strategically about high impact projects.
- Reassess existing workflows and lead recommendations for future iterations.
- Drive creation of new workflows with evolving business needs.
- Flow development
- Project manage workflow integration and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities for improvements.
- Wire-frame custom dashboards for teams.
- Partner with the Data Infrastructure team to ensure appropriate mapping of data sets.
- Ensure PHP forms are structured to align w/ needed outputs and data structure
- Partner with back-end engineer to troubleshoot bugs.
- Maintain form evolution and underling data structure.
- Be a front line of support for end users.
- Run ad-hoc & dedicated (targeted) training sessions.
- Manage training collateral (one pagers, videos, wiki).
- Design next wave of training for detailed tool usage.
- Monitor tool adoption use cases and gaps in configuration or training.
- Design and configure consultant interaction to push for product updates, use cases and/or redesigns.
- Provide up to date on product releases, webinars and improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or Statistics)
- 3+ years work experience in a quantitative field (e.g. consulting, strategic planning, corporate development, sales/business operations or marketing operations)
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects successfully
- Strong communication skills - can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn
- Project Management Software experience, preferably Workfront
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or similar
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in New York, NY.