Expected Salary$44 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiter to work on-site at Hipcamp’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. Hipcamp is embarking on an exciting journey of new growth, and they’re looking to add an energetic and enthusiastic Recruiter to their Talent Team.
In this role, you’ll be an integral part of recruiting efforts. You’ll own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end and partner closely with Talent Leads and hiring managers across the Supply, Product, and Operations departments.
You will have the opportunity to join a team that respects each other, values empathetic leadership, cross-collaboration, and is wildly passionate about getting more people outside. If you’re passionate about hiring, growing small start-ups, and making a positive impact on the world, this role is for you!
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to understand their hiring needs and create unique strategies for each search.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting (source, screen, qualify, offer, close) for various roles and teams throughout Hipcamp.
- Develop a scalable sourcing strategy for your roles and screen all incoming talent.
- Manage the applicant tracking system and your pipelines via an ATS.
- Ensure that all hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters are fully informed of their status throughout the recruitment process.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, and build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Drive offer approval, extension, negotiation, and close candidates.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Familiar with the latest and greatest in recruiting technologies and are fluid in applicant tracking systems (Lever preferred)
- Strategic sourcer with the ability to identify and engage great active and passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of urgency and comfortable working smart and fast while juggling multiple roles
- Innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and to reach underrepresented communities
- Entrepreneurial spirit, embracing the opportunities and challenges that come with a fast-paced, creative, and innovative start-up environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban-rural divide. https://www.hipcamp.com/