Location:Los Altos, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$85.00 - $95.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week, Monday-Friday, but will ramp up to 40 hours per week within first few months
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping TRI hire an outstanding Payroll Manager. As Payroll Manager you’ll run bi-weekly payroll, ensuring continued accuracy and timeliness in pay, benefits, and time tracking. You’ll also support testing and implementation of Workday software and provide ongoing feedback to drive process improvements and best payroll practices.
This is a part-time contract position that will ramp up to full-time hours within the first few months. The ideal candidate is experienced in Payroll Administration, including experience in Workday and Paychex. You’re a strong communicator, adaptable, and comfortable working independently to meet sensitive deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience in Payroll Administration
- Experience in Workday and Paychex
- Ability to take direction and work well under minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to change in a dynamic environment
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with web/software applications
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours/week), 6-month contract position that will ramp up to full-time hours (40 hours/week) within the first few months. This position is staffed via HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
At Toyota Research Institute (TRI), we’re working to build a future where everyone has the freedom to move, engage, and explore with a focus on reducing vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of human life through advances in artificial intelligence, automated driving, robotics and materials science. We’re dedicated to building a world of “mobility for all” where everyone, regardless of age or ability, can live in harmony with technology to enjoy a better life.
Through innovations in AI, we’ll...
● Develop vehicles incapable of causing a crash, regardless of the actions of the driver.
● Develop technology for vehicles and robots to help people enjoy new levels of independence, access, and mobility.
● Bring advanced mobility technology to market faster.
● Discover new materials that will make drive batteries and hydrogen fuel cells smaller, lighter, less expensive and more powerful.
Our work is guided by a dedication to safety – in how we research, develop, and validate the performance of vehicle technology to benefit society. As a subsidiary of Toyota, TRI is fueled by a diverse and inclusive community of people who carry invaluable leadership, experience, and ideas from industry-leading companies. Over half of our technical team carries PhD degrees. We’re continually searching for the world’s best talent ‒ people who are ready to define the new world of mobility with us!
We strive to build a company that helps our people thrive, achieve work life balance, and bring their best selves to work. At TRI, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds ‒ a fun start up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals. If you’re passionate about working with smart people to make cars safer, enable the elderly to age in place, or design alternative fuel sources, TRI is the place for you. ‒ Start your impossible with us. https://www.tri.global/