HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Writer to work on-site at Pinterest’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis.
- Write new technical documentation, adding in useful examples with relevant sample code where appropriate.
- Audit and update existing documentation for clarity and accuracy by testing actual API requests.
- Work with product managers and engineers on the Ads API team to polish documentation and ensure that the developer experience with Pinterest Ads is comprehensive and high quality.
- Participate in feedback sessions with large API partners, to help identify and act on pain points.
- Help to conceive and evangelize a developer portal, to centralize all Ads API development materials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of technical writing and editing experience
- 2+ years experience working with advertising technology and industry terminology
- Proven track record of researching and writing excellent documentation and examples for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- Ability to read and understand source code written in Python and Java
- Ability to manage a complex communications project, from strategy to execution.