HireArt is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst to work on-site at client’s Portland offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
We're seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst with a background in data analysis and/or data science who is experienced and comfortable working with large sets of data. You're able to develop and communicate accurate and insightful reports, models, and forecasts that drive strategic business plans and promote company growth.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- May be internal operations-focused and external client-focused, working in conjunction with professional services and outsourcing functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in business intelligence, including high-level data analysis
- Experience in building data reports, models, and forecasts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Tableau and SQL skills
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.