HireArt is looking to hire a Business Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll source, recruit, and hire for a wide range of roles across Marketing, Business Strategy, Communications, and Business Development teams.
You'll also develop collaborative relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring objectives, contribute to refining recruiting processes, and to generate exceptional candidate pipelines while ensuring a quality candidate experience.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs.
- Source, recruit, and hire for roles across Marketing, Business Strategy, Communications, and Business Development teams.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organizations to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals.
- Design and execute individualized full-cycle staffing plans for assigned hiring teams.
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across US based offices.
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find and engage passive talent.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals.
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates at all levels.
- Bring candidates through the process and provide them with a positive experience.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally for Marketing, Business Strategy, Communications, and Business Development Organizations
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Management positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Demonstrated creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems throughout the recruiting process - from building pipeline to closing
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- In-house tech recruiting experience preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.