Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$35.00 - $39.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Camera Image Quality Test Engineer to perform camera image quality tests and provide timely test results. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience, with an understanding of image quality testing best practices.
- Perform standard image quality test suites in lab and field environments and produce test reports.
- Fulfill customized verbal or written test requests from software team.
- Install, maintain, and use testing system build and camera applications.
- Work with camera software developers and hardware team to analyze/test software and image quality issues as well as verify potential fixes.
- Work with image quality team to define standard test cases and refine test procedures. Contribute to establishing standards and procedures for camera image quality test.
- Create automated test scripts using existing software programs.
- Document, track, and communicate image quality test results and analysis with image quality team.
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or related fields, with a masters degree preferred
- Understanding of standard image quality test metrics and test targets
- Experience with digital camera lab tests
- Hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience with python/Matlab scripting; bash or Cygwin scripting; and Android debug bridge tools
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional group
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park.