Expected Salary$18 - $21 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Triage Specialist to work on-site at our client's Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll test beta applications, document your findings, and triage issues to appropriate teams to improve products and the overall user experience.
This is a short-term contract position (approx. 3 weeks in duration) so we're seeking candidates who can hit the ground running. We're looking for candidates who have experience in QA and are familiar with both Android and iOS platforms. You're also a strong communicator and exceptional problem-solver with a passion for creating a quality user experience!
- Investigate product quality of beta applications.
- Develop test cases and scenarios in order to reproduce and pinpoint the root cause of product bugs.
- Meticulously document and triage findings.
- Understand and communicate launch risks and severity of issues to partners.
- Communicate effectively between Operations and Product teams.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Experience in QA
- Proficient with Android and/or iOS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Flexible and willing to respond quickly to urgent or changing processes
- Interest in social media and passion for ensuring high quality product experiences for users
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-week contract position based in in Austin, TX.