There are few times in your life when you'll encounter an opportunity to join a company at this stage of growth. We’ve built a network of several thousand customers impacting millions of lives with a small, dedicated team of employees. We’re just getting started building the next great technology company, and we’re looking for world-class talent to help us achieve our vision. You’ll join an amazing family that is singularly focused on one thing -- empowering community pharmacies with the technologies that can change their business and improve their patients’ health.
If you’re smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the way local businesses (community pharmacies) embrace technology, then we want to hear from you.
What you will do everyday:
- Manage a full sales cycle with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customers
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of our Digital Pharmacist program
- Work cross-functionally with entire RxWiki team
- Be the voice of the customer to the product and support teams
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- Bachelor’s degree
- Top performer in previous roles
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way local businesses connect with customers
We’d love it if you also:
- Have 1+ years of client-facing experience (preferred)
- Are an avid user of social, mobile and web technologies
- Have prior experience at digital companies
- Have prior experience in the health industry
RxWiki is where medication knowledge is combined with digital solutions and pharmacy partners to help shape Rx adherence. For many patients, better health starts with finding trusted information, from a pharmacist they know.
RxWiki's mission is to create, expand and share the world’s medication knowledge.