Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$63.00 - $78.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Social Media Analyst to manage multiple projects and be responsible for the reporting and analysis of ongoing campaigns and monitoring of online conversations about the brand. This person will be a go-to resource for providing regular insights around trends and key brand narratives as well as data about target audiences and how the content is performing.
The ideal candidate personally enjoys social media, demonstrates excellent analytical skills, is comfortable with extracting and interpreting data, compiling reports and creating presentations. They should have experience working with social monitoring/listening tools and be able to turn large amounts of data into actionable insights and strategic recommendations.
This position will be 20% technical and 80% functional. Candidates should have a background in marketing analytics and some editorial experience (working with publishers, in social content programs). All candidates must have a background in data and metrics interpreting, data reporting, and a proven ability to provide strategic recommendations backed up by data.
As Social Media Analyst, you will:
- Understand the objectives of the social media team and manage the program to regularly measure and report on our progress
- Conduct bi-weekly and monthly analysis of social media campaigns that include insights and optimization recommendations
- Continuously improve performance of social campaigns by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and providing strategic recommendations
- Stay current on the latest trends in social media analysis and continuously improve our approach
- 4+ years of social or digital experience, preferably in strategy, media or analytics roles
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and other social platforms
- Strong experience using Social Listening Tools (eg. Brandwatch, CrowdTangle, etc.) and manipulating data
- Ability to visualize data for impact and storytelling and to simplify insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to use quantitative & qualitative data to inform, measure, and iterate on content
- Bachelor's degree
- Collaborative, creative, and analytically driven to connect brands and people
- Ability to analyze culture and global customer behavioral trends in order to create content that is always timely, topical and relevant
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset
- Proficiency in Excel and G Suite
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt based in San Francisco, CA. This role can be performed remotely. However, Bay Area based candidates are highly preferred.
This position is open to candidates who are local to one of the following areas: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; the Bay Area, CA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, DC.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.