Expected Salary$17.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Driver Partner Support Specialist (PT) to join Via's growing Seattle team on a short-term, independent contract basis. We’re looking for people who can commit to 20-40 hours (3-5 days) per week, for at least 3-6 weeks.
In this role, you’ll support the launch of Via's innovative ride-sharing technology in Seattle and be exposed to the ins-and-outs of an exciting growing company.
As Driver Partner Support Specialist, you'll promote the benefits of Via to new drivers, resolve everyday support issues, and help to create an incredible experience for Via's Driver Partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for Via’s Driver Partners, starting a happy and productive relationship between them and the company.
- Help onboard new Driver Partners, maintaining attention to detail and ensuring an excellent onboarding experience.
- Use technology, web tools, and customer data to provide meaningful and useful support to Driver Partners when they most need it.
- Work closely with other teams within Via to raise the bar for customer service, develop new initiatives, and support driver growth.
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role
Commitment: This is an independent contractor position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. A typical schedule is 20-40 hours (3-5 days) per week.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.