Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $23.00 per hour
Schedule:30 hours per week, flexibly distributed within the hours of 9AM to 6PM, over 4 to 5 days
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, one of NYC’s top luxury real estate teams, hire a bright and highly motivated Real Estate Sales Administrative Assistant. In this role, you’ll take on a range of administrative responsibilities to support the real estate sales process.
The ideal Real Estate Sales Administrative Assistant has administrative experience. Experience or interest in Real Estate is a plus, but not necessary.
As Real Estate Sales Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to sales associates during the sales process, including the preparation of documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Assist sales associates with the preparation and organization of board applications, leases, and riders, review of listings for accuracy, pitch packages, property searches, market analysis, and comp listings.
- Administrative duties including making copies, creating files and filing, saving digital assets to cloud storage, updating spreadsheets, transcription of recordings or handwritten notes, updating contacts, creating invoices, answering and responding to phone calls, and responding to emails.
- Review and maintain real estate listings on broker websites to ensure the accuracy of listings.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Skilled in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), technologically savvy, and fast typer
- Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask
- A self-starter and team player
Commitment: This is a part-time (30 hours per week), 4 to 5-month contract position, with the opportunity to join full-time with benefits, and based in New York, NY. The schedule for this position will be flexibly distributed within the hours of 9AM to 6PM, over 4 to 5 days.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.