Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping GoFundMe find a compassionate Technical Recruiter to join its recruiting team in hiring top talent. In this role, you will engage in full-cycle recruiting, partnering closely with hiring managers to understand hiring goals as well as creating and executing recruiting strategies.
The ideal candidate is an innovative, empathetic recruiter with 2+ years’ full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting experience.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Oversee full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting for technical roles on teams throughout offices in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to understand hiring needs and create unique strategies for each.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates through sourcing and networking.
- Take the lead in driving a full-cycle recruiting process from job requirement approval to close.
- Partner with recruiting team and surrounding departments to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting experience
- Experience using an ATS, with Greenhouse preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills
- Innovative and empathetic, with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and lead
- Constantly looking for new ways to find top technical talent and reach underrepresented communities
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process
- Able to take on projects when time allows and help with consultant agreement process
Commitment: This is a fully remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt, open to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements.
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.