Expected Salary$24.00 - $26.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Associate to work on-site at Sally’s Long Island City office on a contract basis. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for generating new business through digital and physical marketing campaigns, in addition to managing and supporting the existing customer base of professional drivers in New York’s For-Hire vehicle industry.
You will work closely with operations, product, and management to drive growth and systematize prospect-to-customer conversions. You will do what it takes to recruit, onboard, and manage new drivers to the Sally platform.
This is a full-time, 3-month contract position with potential to convert into a permanent position. A successful candidate will build and maintain multiple sales pipelines, including guerrilla and digital marketing campaigns, and establish successful commercial relationships with rideshare brokers (i.e. Uber, Lyft, Via).
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company that has a laser-focus on its mission: to help professional drivers succeed in the rideshare economy.
What You Will Do Be Responsible For:
- Generating new business leads through a multi-pronged marketing approach.
- Managing text and voice communications.
- Analyzing and executing effective incentive programs.
- SEO and online advertising.
- Liaising and establishing relationships with rideshare platform industry partners (i.e. Lyft, Uber, Via)
- Supporting existing and prospective customers.
- Assisting with customer-related inquiries.
- Leading and managing referral-based incentive programs.
- Onboarding and offboarding customers.
- Liaising with vehicle-related ops team members.
You Will Be a Good Fit If You:
- Are proactive and logical
- Have excellent verbal and written communications
- Are excellent at articulating products and the value they create.
- Are able to develop a sound messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- Have a strong commitment to excellent work product and truthful relationships.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.) and/or Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years of experience in sales and marketing
- Relentlessly patient and a willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- Customer support and service experience
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Long Island City, NY. This role has the potential to grow into a permanent position.
At Sally, our mission is to be the most trusted vehicle and service provider in New York City. We own and operate a fleet of for-hire-vehicles (FHVs) and rent them to eligible driving professionals on a flexible basis. We purchase, maintain, insure, and manage the entire lifecycle of our vehicles. We find the most professional drivers in NYC and offer best-in-class service. https://drivesally.com/