Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire at Executive Assistant to work on-site at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new exciting group at Facebook that is building hardware products to advance the mission of connecting the world, where you'll will work cross-functionally with high-level partners across engineering and other departments.
- Perform administrative tasks including complex calendar management for a high volume of internal and external meetings, management of travel arrangements, and completion of expense reports.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other Facebook departments.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence, briefs, presentations, and packets for internal and external meetings.
- Project manage all logistics for team meetings, off-sites and events.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years administrative experience, including support of a VP or C-level executive
- 5+ years experience in calendar management, coordinating travel logistics, and expense report management on behalf of 1 or more executives
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Passionate about Facebook with a strong understanding of its products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Able to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to operate with a high level of confidentiality
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.