Expected Salary$21 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Film Production Coordinator to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll assist in the coordination, organization, and implementation of marketing videos and related assets for the film production department and its cross-functional teams.
- Assist in the triage of inbound project requests.
- Communicate clear goals to producers, and represent the film production department professionally.
- Maintain production calendars, from inception to review and sign-off.
- Creating and manage project budgets, as well as the team’s general budget.
- Negotiate contracts and manage suppliers, including production companies, graphic designers, music licensing and more.
- Source new vendors in local markets, and work with procurement to create Service of Work contracts and get vendors paid.
- Organize, log, and transfer digital and physical assets to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders for briefs and feedback.
- Track assets' reach and engagement after publication.
- Experience working in the events, production, and tech industry
- Experience in communications, consumer and client relations, or management
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and flexible
- Strong working knowledge of Dropbox and MS Office, particularly Excel
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Contracts and procurement experience
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Project Management skills or experience
- Background in event production, film production, advertising, or marketing
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract, with occasional travel required.