Expected Salary$43 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. An ideal candidate is an experienced community marketing manager, who can develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives that increase customer acquisition and engagement through community interactions. This includes engaging and supporting Facebook's community on social media, identifying new channels to build and inspire Facebook’s audience with content that evangelizes the Facebook product, and measuring and reporting on the impact of Facebook’s community efforts.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through a family of apps and services, Facebook aims to build a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, Facebook aims to help people build stronger communities — and they’re just getting started.
- Grow community engagement with Facebook Analytics by creating and distributing inspiring content, and fostering meaningful interactions with our audience on social media and other channels.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for community and influencer outreach, and cultivate relationships through personalized, high touch communication.
- Drive execution of social media campaigns, including content development, measurement, and optimization.
- Monitor and respond to conversations with our audience on social media and other channels, and share insights to help guide our customer engagement and community efforts.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness and impact of our community marketing initiatives on awareness, customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Work cross-functionally (across research, marketing, product, design, PR, and other teams) to inform and generate both product and marketing initiatives and act as the voice of Facebook’s customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years professional experience in marketing, including social media and community engagement
- Expertise in social media platforms and online communities
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a straightforward, engaging way
- Deep empathy for customer needs and direct experience distributing customer-facing content and participating in high-touch customer interactions
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with an attention to detail and proven project management skills
- Experience in a start-up environment
Commitment: This is a 14 mo. contract.