Expected Pay Rate:$13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Schedule:Part-time (20-30 hours per week) to start, full-time (40 hours per week) within a month
HireArt is helping a rapidly growing startup find an Auto Technician to install, service, and test car hardware. Our client enables rideshare drivers to increase their earnings by providing a custom, vending console full of amenities - from snacks to earbuds - that drivers can sell to their passengers to make their experience exceptional.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience in both customer service and vehicle repair/servicing. You'll also be open to the position transitioning from part-time to full-time within a month. Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is preferred.
- Benefits-eligible on the first day of employment!
- Pre-tax, commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
As an Auto Technician, you would:
- Install and service car hardware.
- Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
- Communicate installation status and troubleshooting results.
- Handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of vehicle service and repair experience
- Experience installing car amps or A/B video equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge (comfortable using batteries and power supplies)
- Familiar with wiring car electronics
- Fast learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- ASE/MESA/MESP certification preferred
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is preferred
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Phoenix, AZ. The position will begin part-time (20-30 hours per week) and increase to full-time (40 hours per week) within a month.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.