HireArt is a Y-Combinator backed technology staffing company that's changing how companies hire, manage, and employ their contract workforces in a trillion-dollar market worldwide. We've already helped build teams at hundreds of awesome companies including Facebook, Google, and Airbnb. We're expanding and looking for a Junior Account Executive to support our growth and our mission to modernize the staffing industry through a blend of technology and personalized support.
In this role, you’ll manage the life-cycle of new accounts. You’ll work directly with hiring managers to gain an understanding of their culture, hiring needs, and how to provide them with ideal candidates. In addition, you’ll be tasked with identifying excellent candidates, proactively reaching out to them about new roles, performing candidate screenings, and providing them the guidance and support they need throughout their job search. This is a role that’s both challenging and incredibly rewarding. It requires diligence, emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills, and a high level of empathy.
The ideal person will be process oriented, able to prioritize, and possess solid interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to confidently make informed decisions.
As Junior Account Executive, you will:
- Provide candidate sourcing support to existing Account Executives -- You’ll work to familiarize yourself with a range of roles, learn HireArt’s internal sourcing processes, and become the point person for HireArt candidates interested in working for your assigned clients.
- Help to build and maintain candidate pipelines in high-demand job categories and geographies -- You’ll be responsible for identifying strong external sourcing channels, monitoring costs, and building on-demand candidate pools for HireArt’s core business lines.
- Develop expertise in the contingent workforce space and become a resource to HireArt clients on best practices for building a flexible, contract workforce -- HireArt’s clients rely on us for strategic guidance and long term planning.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned accounts and client relationships -- This includes ensuring hiring managers have access to the talent they need, that the hiring process is easy and quick, and continuing to nurture and grow the relationship over time.
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role. Staffing and Recruitment industry experience is not required, but is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You have to be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a simple, concise way and can’t be afraid to pick up the phone to get things done.
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- A passion for and strong familiarity with technology. HireArt’s technology sets us apart from our competitors and you’ll be responsible for communicating how we differ and what we’re capable of to clients.
- Capable of executing and thriving in a fast-paced environment. We’re rapidly scaling and to be successful here you need to be dynamic and solution-oriented.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time, permanent position at HireArt and is open to U.S.-based candidates. Candidates able to work EST business hours are preferred.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
HireArt is a software company building the standard for easy contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the employment process, from finding talent to screening and interviewing, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HR support, and outplacement. We offer employees a modern, responsive and caring home base where they can enjoy the support of a traditional workplace with the fluidity of contract work.
You can think of HireArt as Zenefits or Gusto for contract staffing. Our strategy is to provide the best contract employment experience for clients and employees in a market that is expensive, manual, local, provides limited services to employers and workers, and sees limited use of software to scale manual processes. The contract staffing industry is a trillion-dollar market worldwide and there are no other modern contract employment platforms.
HireArt blends technology with personalized support to make the contract employment relationship an excellent experience for everyone. We've already helped build teams at hundreds of awesome companies including, Facebook, Google, and Airbnb, and we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of applicants in their job searches.
For HireArt employees, we offer Salary + Equity + Benefits packages including:
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits