Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Junior Salesforce Administrator to maintain sales and finance data. The ideal candidate is diligent and highly accurate and will have experience working in Salesforce.
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Own revenue stream cleanliness for the global small-to-midsize business market in Salesforce.
- Process all incoming tickets to meet finance deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Optimize existing workflows to further automate and reduce ticket volumes.
- Enforce rules of engagement and manage escalations across entire business.
- Maintain Salesforce data quality by managing sales rep on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Bachelor's degree
- Diligent and highly accurate
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Assertive and able to make decisions
- Prior Salesforce experience is a plus
- Prior Zendesk experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.