Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire Driver Partner Specialists to work on site in Via's Chicago office. Via is a quickly expanding ride sharing app looking to add another Driver Partner Specialist to their team to help support their driver partners and day-to-day operations. In this role, you'll learn the ins and outs of growing a company from business development to operations management and beyond, while giving Via's driver partners an incredible experience.
- Create and develop relationships with new driver partners
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Provide top notch support to our partners
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
Commitment: This is a full-time, on-going contract position.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.