Expected Salary$27 - $31 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Developer Support Specialist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be the main point of contact for developers working across social media platforms.
You’ll identify and troubleshoot compliance or technical issues, and provide insights to cross-functional partners and engineering teams to create an outstanding developer and user experience.
We’re seeking customer-focused candidates with experience in technical support. The ideal candidate also has experience working with various APIs (Java, Python, etc.) and brings excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Become an expert in products, developers, and their needs by providing effective technical consultations.
- Be the point of contact for platform developers and manage technical product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction.
- Decipher and troubleshoot bug reports and maintain communication with Product Engineering for further assessment.
- Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action.
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or similar
- 1+ year of experience providing enterprise support in a technical environment
- Customer-focused and able to demonstrate understanding and empathy
- Creative problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, multitask, and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven nature with strong attention to detail and follow-through
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.