HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at Via’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. This is a junior-level and exciting growth opportunity with potential for conversion for the right candidate!
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with internal and external employees and clientele.
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule and prioritize meetings and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange external events, such as client dinners, conferences, etc.
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Develop professional relationships with all staff and clientele.
- Seamlessly manage inboxes, calendars, and contacts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience (administration, office management/coordination, executive support, program coordination, etc.)
- Previous experience in sales and/or client-facing roles, or in providing administrative support to customer success or sales teams is ideal
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Master collaborator and delegator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent, clear and polite communicator – in writing and in person
- Killer organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced startup
- Comfortable dealing with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Familiarity with DocuSign and Abacus a plus
Via is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.