Expected Pay Rate:$66.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Product Designer to develop an understanding, identify opportunities for design, create concepts, and help develop company vision. The ideal candidate will have experience with interaction design, experience with front-end programming, and a portfolio showcasing relevant design work.
As Product Design Lead, you will:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with project managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product
- Work with product manager to define and design the product experience
- Work with engineers to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of interaction design experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.