HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to work on-site at Netamorphosis’ New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with diverse teams to coordinate marketing deliverables and ensure clients' expectations are met and exceeded.
You’ll coordinate every deliverable the company ships: strategies, market research, investor pitch decks, concepts, logos, stunning videos and media, photography, tech builds and best-in-class digital platforms.
We’re looking for someone with experience in digital project management, who is passionate about continuously learning best practices and stepping in and coordinating a talented team.
The ideal candidate is also able to research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics, and current events to provide relevant business insights and drive the company forward.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital project coordinator or project manager role, preferably with hands-on exposure to eCommerce or CMS systems
- Digital literacy and technological savviness, with at least one year of experience in SEO, UX, or CMS administration
- Analytically minded with exposure to eCommerce, qualitative research practices, and strategy development
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Up-to-date on emerging digital trends and practices
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/