Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Audio Producer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be a part of the Interaction Sound Design team, and work to define product strategy and facilitate cross-functional sound design initiatives.
We’re seeking a Technical Audio Producer who has a passion for audio, excellent attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills. You have an understanding of sound design paradigms and audio pipeline production. You’re also skilled group leader yet able to work collaboratively across teams to achieve goals.
- Work with key stakeholders and product teams to define strategy and requirements.
- Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication and processes for sound design cycles and technical implementation.
- Monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives.
- Create and refine interdisciplinary and cross-functional pipelines.
- Support ongoing quality management initiatives.
- Distill complex topics and information into actionable items.
- Establish and drive projects to completion.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of professional experience in creative production, with an emphasis on audio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in project management workflows
- Expertise with program and task management tools
- Able to adapt communication style based on audience
- Proven group leader
- Able to collaborate closely with diverse teams and team members, including product groups and engineering teams
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred)
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.