Expected Salary$25.00 - $30.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work on-site at our client's Hayward office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Finance team to help execute day-to-day finance and accounting operations.
In this role, you will be the go-to person for all things Accounts Receivable. You’ll be responsible for interacting with customers in order to resolve billing issues and to make collection calls.
You are a collaborative, and detail-oriented colleague who has extensive experience working in a high-growth, dynamic environment. You believe that several small tweaks can lead to dramatic improvements, so you're always tracking and optimizing the processes around you. Above all, you care about customers but know how to get results.
- Collections from customer to reduce outstanding AR.
- Contact customers to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Timely and accurate posting of cash application and make adjustments as needed.
- Maintain customer profiles to include updated accounting information.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP, Zendesk, and Excel
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in Hayward, CA.