Expected Salary$75 - $79 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Copywriter, Global Employment Brand to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work alongside producers and designers to create concepts and be the voice of the company’s employment brand.
We’re seeking a great writer who has experience working in digital, film, advertising campaigns, and other marketing initiatives. You’re a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic.
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile, you're able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, compelling human stories, and team/role introductions, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of work.
You love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences, you understand design thinking and user experience, and you thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
If you have excellent writing skills, a track record of building compelling marketing content, and have creative ideas that you can resourcefully execute, this is the role for you. Optimism, problem solving, and the ability to successfully navigate ambiguity is a must.
- Craft copy and monthly updates for a flagship careers site, a project that requires strategic planning, cross-functional coordination, and hands-on writing.
- Work on blog development by creating templates for different story types and partner with brand managers to develop more compelling content.
- Write copy for campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor, and help create scripts for film.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to copy standards and ensure digital writing maintains a human and approachable voice and tone.
- Review content used on event materials such as job cards, splash event pages, and posters, and create a library of content for recruiters to pull from.
- Create quarterly talking points for recruiters and sourcers based on market trends, company performance, hiring goals/targets.
- Partner with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, creative partners, and recruiting contacts, all working together to bring ideas to life.
- Proactively find new opportunities to inspire candidates to engage with the employment brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Journalism, Marketing or related
- 5+ years experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing role for global brands
- Writing samples or portfolio link (applications submitted without writing samples or portfolio link will not be considered)
- Experience writing copy for ad campaigns and websites
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Experience receiving feedback and coming up with solutions that retain the integrity of the ideas
- Experience self-initiating projects
- Experience balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working in a data-driven environment
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.