Expected Salary$21.00 - $24.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and resolve issues related to Portuguese and Spanish language content and user accounts that have been flagged or reported. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve Trust and Safety processes and ensure a quality user experience.
We're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish. The ideal candidate is also highly attentive to detail, able to handle sensitive material with professionalism and discretion, and has a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for users across the globe.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts daily to determine when they are spam accounts.
- Communicate trends you're seeing to help improve support efforts and work processes.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and ensure high-quality support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish (read, write, speak), with time spent living in a Latin American country
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experience reviewing and working with corporate/public policies a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.