Expected Salary$25 - $30 per hour
The world's largest social network is seeking a talented administrative professional to join their Facilities operations team!
As the ideal candidate, you are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and diverse products that make Facebook awesome. You are able to interact confidently with staff—at all levels—in a break-neck paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient—with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service. You possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities. You have an expert working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly.
- At least 3+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more executive members (Director Level or above) or equivalent work experience
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including telephone, email, written correspondence and in person
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for Executive Assistant and on occasion the VP
- Manage hectic, complex, and unforgiving calendars
- Maintain spreadsheets, contacts, distribution lists, etc.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and visas
- Assist with large offsite events
- General office duties as needed