Location:San Diego, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST. 40 hours per week.
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is GoFundMe to find a Technical Sourcer to join its recruiting team and help the company hire top talent as it continues to grow and scale.
In this role, you’ll report directly to the company’s Head of Recruiting as it continues to hire empathetic people that want to help it change the way the world gives back.As a Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Collaborate with fellow Recruiters and hiring managers to understand critical job needs and key requirements to identify qualified talent prospects.
- Comb the internet, using Boolean Logic, networking, referral gathering, and other strategies to identify talent and build talent pipelines.
- Identify and participate in events that develop relationships and connections to quality talent.
- Partner with the company’s team and surrounding departments to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pool and have experience recruiting on specialized diversity initiatives.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- You’re a team member who is innovative, empathetic, and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and lead, as well as an excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to all U.S.-based candidates who can work PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $10 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.