Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is looking for a Customer Support Manager to work onsite at their client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will manage Stay Support operations to ensure the best possible customer experience. You will also contribute heavily to process ideation and implementation as well as program analytics.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience in customer service, particularly in the analysis and management of performance results. You will need to be able to take proactive control of situations, even in ambiguous environments. Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Assist customers from first touch to resolution and follow-up.
- Collect business and product requirements for platform development.
- Help implement and integrate support systems with internal products and Urbandoor customers.
- Assist in creating processes to administer, collect, analyze, interpret, and drive actions from ongoing customer feedback streams.
- Contribute to internal process documentation and support quality assurance.
- Work cross-functionally to design, coordinate, and implement process changes to achieve greatest efficiency and quality possible.
- Help define metrics to measure overall health of CX program as well as design, build, and manage CX reporting.
- Develop thoughtful navigation and workflow requirements.
- Monitor competitive landscape to understand and document best practices, ongoing innovation, and industry benchmarks.
- Assist in creation and implementation of support workflows, escalation pathways and procedures, and training materials.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in customer service operations
- A proven track record of managing performance across a matrixed organization that covers a wide range of geographies, languages, time zones, etc.
- Deep understanding of customer service operations and all functional areas, with the ability to shape functional strategies
- Expert level performance-results storyteller with strong analytical skills and the ability to clarify and prioritize using data
- Experience driving B2B relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Ability to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain and complex environment; comfortable acting with minimal planning, direction, and supervision
- Proven track record of people development, employee engagement, and people manager skills
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Small student loan contribution if applicable (through Goodly if applicable)•Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.