Expected Pay Rate:$32.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Operations Specialist to join its highly collaborative, global operational support team, which facilitates learning/training priorities among its fast-growing, client-facing sales teams around the world. In this role, you will take requests from partners across different sales teams to set up training sessions on the company’s Learning Management System, determine/manage training schedules, and book vendors for programs with external facilitators.
The ideal candidate will have cross-functional operations and/or support experience, familiarity with LMS (specifically, Cornerstone) or a proven aptitude to learn new technology/systems/tools, and a background in operational/logistics support, customer support, or event management/planning.As Operations Specialist, you will:
- Find new and creative ways to improve processes for standardized operations across regions, teams, time zones, etc.
- Ensure all operations for global learning sessions are executed with an efficient, timely, and repeatable process.
- Respond to and work on scheduling/support requests from stakeholders.
- Complete ad-hoc projects (e.g. reporting, finding data insights, process improvement initiatives, etc.).
- Collaborate with teammates on scheduling conflicts, new processes, unique requests, etc.
- Work with Learning Partners to schedule new training sessions as needed across multiple teams and time zones (your focus will be on North America and Europe, Middle East and Africa regions, but you will also provide support when necessary to cover teammates for Latin America and Asia-Pacific regions).
- Administer, process, and deliver all training requests, assessments, and evaluations in the company’s Learning Management System (LMS), CSOD.
- Ensure data integrity within the LMS, building and executing a repeatable QA process to minimize system errors.
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to facilitate feedback and optimize their operational experience.
- Provide other logistical and operational support to partners before, during, and/or after training.
- Build trusting relationships as the main point of contact for the company’s audience.
- 2+ years of project management experience, specifically with operational projects
- 1+ years of LMS experience
- Proficiency with data and learning management tools (LMS, Excel/Sheets)
- Understanding of digital marketing, advertising teams, and internal workings of agencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Open/collaborative communication skills, a dedicated work ethic, and a curiosity to learn are highly desirable traits
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen and open to candidates local to San Francisco, CA; Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Austin,TX; or Chicago, IL.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.