Expected Salary$20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Los Altos office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll help ensure guests and visitors have an optimal experience by checking people in and preparing office and classroom spaces.
We're looking for someone that can commit to working Monday - Friday, 6pm - 11pm and Saturday, 8am - 2pm. The ideal candidate will be proactive, positive, and highly attentive to detail. Great communication and customer service skills are also key.
- Greet and assist guests and visitors, including verifying access via iPad.
- Light cleaning and organizing of office kitchen areas.
- Reset classroom areas (organize chairs, clean whiteboards, etc.).
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive, and reliable
- Comfortable working independently and with others
- Customer-oriented (experience with Zendesk is a plus!)
- Tech savvy, comfortable using tech devices (computer, iPad, etc.)
Commitment: This is a full-time (31 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA. A typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 6pm - 11pm and Saturdays, 8am - 2pm.