Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$61.00 - $71.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:18 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Performance Marketing Manager to drive project focusing on new user growth and mobile usage. The ideal candidate will be a talented digital performance marketer who can dive in to the details of a digital media campaign but can also manage relationships with agencies, ad networks, and cross-functional partners.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- Leverage data to understand the company’s global direct-response campaigns in depth; identify areas of opportunity; and execute projects to drive growth and user engagement.
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth and mobile usage, working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams.
- Manage day-to-day paid digital campaign operations across agencies, ad networks, and DSPs.
- Negotiate and execute on direct and programmatic media buys.
- Execute creative tests and drive performance and operational efficiency at scale.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners.
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation and scaling.
- Query Hadoop/Hive databases to understand campaign performance.
- 2+ years experience in driving paid media campaigns to meet target ROI and conversion KPIs
- 2+ years experience performing data analysis and driving A/B tests to optimize campaign performances
- 1+ years experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills, including working cross-functionally
- Ability to process and analyze data sets and interpret them to make business decisions
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 18-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.