Expected Pay Rate:$25.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 7am - 4pm
HireArt is helping our client hire an Inspection Coordinator to ensure the accuracy and safety of solar, roofing, and electrical installations. The ideal candidate has previous experience working on rooftops and is comfortable reading plans and diagrams as well as analyzing technical installations.
As Inspection Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate and perform building and electrical inspections of solar, roofing, and electrical installations.
- Verify installations are completed as designed by performing on-site visits.
- Communicate with town officials and customers to schedule inspection dates.
- Perform necessary work to pass inspection if corrections are needed and/or coordinate with technicians or subcontractors to complete the work.
- Operate electrical equipment, solar equipment, stage ladders, and any necessary requirements for the inspection.
- Use an application-based platform to capture photos and upload them to the project management database.
- Provide daily updates and reporting on project status,
- Follow organization policies and procedures including OSHA requirements, and complete OSHA training as required.
- Attend organization, safety and other training and meetings as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 1+ years of experience working on roofs
- Ability to work from ladders or scaffolding and in confined spaces such as crawl spaces, attics, or under mobile homes
- The ability to read plans, specifications, diagrams, equipment submittals, and material data sheets
- Awareness of illegal or damaged electrical equipment
- Willingness to obtain DOT Medical Certification
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to stay organized
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and is based in Hartford, CT. A typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 7am - 4pm.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements.