Expected Salary$75 - $80 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Marketing Communications Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead messaging for advertising products in collaboration with cross-functional teams. You’ll work to synthesize product features and client needs to deliver concise and compelling stories that drive user engagement and business growth.
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Communications Manager with a strong background in marketing and advertising, who is experienced in developing both marketing strategy and content.
You’re an outstanding communicator and presenter, and are also passionate about social media. You're also comfortable working with diverse teams to achieve goals and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop positioning and messaging for direct response ad products in partnership with product and business marketing teams.
- Produce corresponding deliverables—messaging documents/presentations/ guides, product collateral, pitch decks.
- Bring to market across B2B marketing channels, including Salesforce, marketing partners and developers, PR, web, etc.
- Uncover trends, data, and insights to build out ad propositions to internal (sales) and external (businesses, agencies) audiences.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product Marketing, Marketing Science, Creative Shop, Business Marketing and Sales to deliver scope of work.
- Build concise and meaningful stories out of complex information to achieve specific objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience in marketing or advertising, with a focus on developing strategy, positioning and messaging
- Relevant experience includes account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing, or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Strong analytical capabilities and able to think creatively
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- A passion for social media
- Experience in Adobe creative suite a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.