Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Places Data Quality Specialist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and assess Places data while working with a team to investigate data issues, identify patterns, and improve products.
An ideal candidate is highly detail oriented and passionate about world geography. You're able to work both independently and collaboratively to thoroughly research and resolve data-related issues.
- Review, rate, and label Places data.
- Investigate ambitious issues to identify patterns and trends.
- Provide feedback to team members and engineers to help improve data and product quality.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask and prioritize
- Tech savvy and able to quickly learn internal products and tools
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Passion for world geography and experience in GIS a huge plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.