Expected Salary$62 - $66 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Project Manager - Vendor Security to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be a part of the Research Operations team, focused on building and scaling global research programs that enable researchers to do their most impactful work.
As Research Project Manager - Vendor Security, you’ll work closely with the Information Security team to manage and drive initiatives related to third party research vendor programs. You’ll act as a liaison between Research and Security teams, managing the Vendor Security Review Process for UX Research.
You’ll work with vendors to walk them through the process of preparing and providing all relevant materials and information, and partner closely with Security to ensure vendors are following policies, standards, and guidelines. You’ll work as well to drive improvements to the process and come up with solutions that meet all necessary requirements.
This role requires an understanding of how research works and strong project management skills. Ideal candidates are experts in problem solving, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and the ability to build consensus. Excellent communication skills, the ability to manage complex logistics, and a highly organized approach are crucial to this role.
- Work with the Information Security team to facilitate and coordinate the process of getting all research vendors reviewed by the appropriate internal teams.
- Serve as the central vendor security point of contact for the UX Research Team.
- Identify and manage risks associated with vendor usage for UX Research.
- Move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early on, and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships.
- feasibility and impact while balancing business needs, culture, and required protections.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Work with research vendors to communicate and help deliver security proficiency expectations.
- Collaborate and drive consensus across cross-functional partners to determine new policy feasibility and impact while balancing business needs, culture, and required protections.
- Manage all related communication and documentation, including defining a structured communication plan for a variety of stakeholders and communication types.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant or related Program or Project Management experience
- 1+ years experience working with UX research
- Experience with safeguarding information (data security)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.