Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative VR company find a Paid Social Marketing Manager to develop and launch paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience managing paid social campaigns for B2C products and the ability to conduct analysis on channel performance.
As Paid Social Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and launch large-scale, breakthrough paid social campaigns for company brand and products.
- Support campaign and marketing objectives of driving hardware sales, brand, and retention.
- Identify optimization opportunities using data and implement optimization best practices.
- Track and report performance.
- Manage large marketing budgets and ensure spend is allocated optimally across campaigns and marketing funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders, including PMMs, integrated marketing, international marketing, decision science, creative, owned channel, and brand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience managing and optimizing paid social campaigns for B2C products in retail/e-commerce businesses
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy and hands-on campaign execution and operations
- Strong ability to conduct analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience
- Strong communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.