Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:9am - 5pm, 5 days per week: Jul 27th - Jul 31st & Aug 2nd - Aug 6th
Assignment Length:2 week contract
HireArt is helping our client, an innovative financial tech startup, hire weekend Customer Support Associates to support their growing customer base.
There may be an opportunity to be hired for additional short-term contracts throughout the rest of the year. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
In this role, you’ll become a product expert, providing outstanding customer service via phone, email, and chat, and applying creative problem-solving skills to resolve any issues.
As Customer Support Associate, your feedback and insights will be instrumental in the evolution of current customer success procedures, enabling teams to continually optimize effectiveness.
As Customer Support Associate, you will:
- Bring an optimistic and friendly approach to effectively assisting customers.
- As the first point of contact and be a trusted expert on product offerings.
- Bring creative solutions to prickly problems and troubleshoot issues whenever possible.
- Monitor customer inquiries in real-time and reply quickly by email or phone.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide customer feedback to promote improvements.
- Self-driven, empathetic, and compassionate towards your teammates and customers
- Committed to providing an exceptional experience during every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to share new ideas and suggest process improvements
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
Commitment: This is a 2-week contract position staffed via HireArt. This position is fully remote, though candidates local to the NYC area are desired. This is a 5 day per week, 9 AM - 5 PM position, starting July 27th, following the schedule below:
- Week 1: Tuesday, July 27th - Saturday, July 31st
- Week 2: Monday, August 2nd - Friday, August 6th
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.