HireArt is looking to hire an electric distribution professional as an Electric Service Support Specialist to work on-site at our client's Manchester, New Hampshire offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work as part of team responsible for a high volume of incoming customer calls and correspondence, including requests for new installations, upgrades, and removal of service, from both residential and commercial customers. An ideal candidate is experienced in electrical technology and possesses outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
- Receive and process incoming customer requests via telephone, web, and email.
- Serve as primary point of contact and advocate for customers, contractors, and municipal officials.
- Ensure all work requests are complete (e.g. customer and contractor information, description of work, etc.).
- Obtain relevant information to the design and construction of service requests, including technical, inspection, and licensing requirements, as well as scheduled dates.
- Provide upfront cost estimates, and process payments.
- Support Engineering, Electric Operations and other areas as necessary by updating work requests with field notes, customer appointments, and work request progress reports.
- Interact with employees across the organization to meet goals, including but not limited to Engineering, Electric Operations, Customer Billing Services, and Remittance Services.
- Fulfill duties as needed related to individual emergency storm assignment.
- Associate’s degree in electrical technology or equivalent in combined education and experience
- 4+ years of related electric distribution experience
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks requiring initiative, sound judgment, organization, and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- Computer experience including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license
- Knowledge of the National Electric Safety Code
- Electrical License (Journeyman or Master Electrician desired)
- Storms Work Management System experience, including i-Scheduler
- C2 experience
- Utility and/or electrical experience
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position.