HireArt is looking to hire a Change Management Consultant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with teams across human resources to ensure that change management initiatives and activities are embedded in program objectives, plans, and timelines.
We’re seeking a Change Management Consultant who can establish key performance indicators and develop metrics to track execution, monitor progress against key change management deliverables, and measure success of the change strategies.
You are a skilled project manager and bring a strong background in consulting and human resources. You’re a self-starter with high attention to detail, a willingness to focus and contribute, and an aptitude to learn and pick up new skills. As this role will work with team members at all levels and with external vendors, stellar verbal, written, and presentation skills are a requirement!
- Define and implement change management standard methodologies to raise the performance level for projects and initiatives.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Provide input and document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs as required.
- Work across and support People sub-teams to understand business needs and determine high impact programs.
- Provide methods and guidance to business leaders to make informed decisions which facilitate the adoption of supporting change process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in consulting, learning programs and/or human resources role at a tech company
- Experience in change management and rolling out large-scale projects
- Resourceful and able to enthusiastically take ownership, remove roadblocks, and execute
- Excellent project management skills with extraordinary detail orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Low ego attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to helping drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract with potential for FT conversion.