Location:Menlo Park, CA and Seattle, WA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Assignment Length:13 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a leader in VR technology and consumer products, hire an experienced marketing and communications professional to work as a Technology Communications Associate Manager.
As Technology Communications Associate Manager you'll help developers build great experiences by interviewing them, creating developer insights, and helping to inform and write launch communications for new features, products, services, and programs.
This is a 13-month contract position with benefits and the possibility of extension. This position can be based out of our client’s Seattle, WA or Menlo Park, CA offices.
We’re seeking someone who will be able to wrangle blog post content from cross-functional teams, assist with event strategy and logistics, and own the developer blog calendar and the publishing of content.
You should also be able to build a scalable email marketing infrastructure, own email campaigns, and monitor and track performance in all disciplines, including events. Ideally, you're also passionate about AR/VR and connecting people and communities through innovative technologies!
- 4+ years of PR or marketing communications experience
- Knowledge of community relations, social media strategy, and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work well autonomously
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries
- Excellent organizational skills while maintaining multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in software, hardware, or game development a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 13-month contract position, with the possibility of extension, staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA, or Seattle, WA. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.