Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$125,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Frday
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client, a technological innovator in the beauty industry, hire a Technical Program Manager with a proven track record of managing pre-and post-sale technical relationships with beauty brands or retail clients.
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for managing and tracking multiple projects and working closely with the sales and project management teams to provide technical expertise and support.
The successful candidate needs the ability to manage a project through its entire life cycle. This includes working closely with the sales team to present software products to brand partners and define the scope and feature set for projects.
A successful candidate also needs to be able to communicate with developers and technical personnel from both internal and external teams to propose possible solutions using Perfect technologies to meet customer requirements.
As Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Be the primary technical contact for the brand and the retail customer.
- Work with the sales team to demo and present products to customers.
- Support sales team to answer technical questions from customers.
- Help propose technical solutions to meet customer requests and desired experiences.
- Communicate and explain customer technical requirements to the research team.
- Manage project requirements and schedules.
- Work to ensure deliverables meet all requirements and pass certification processes.
- Triage software issues and work closely with the development team and customer to debug any issues.
- Host weekly project calls with the customer and internal teams to update all parties on project status.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
- 3+ years of Program Management experience
- Experience working with large enterprise clients
- Knowledge of software programming and software development process
- Knowledge of Android and iOS mobile app development
- Understanding of API (Application Program Interface) and SDK (Software Development Kit) integration
- Understanding of Web Service and Cloud Service (AWS)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to perform a variety of duties at once and be able to multi-task
- A self-starter who can work independently without constant supervision
- Excellent presentation skills - must be able to present, demonstrate and promote software products to customers confidently and with enthusiasm, while addressing questions about features, functions, benefits and competitive products
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple deliverables and track action items
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Video/Photo editing experience
- Experience working with offshore development teams
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY.