Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $81.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Electrical Engineer (Electrical Systems) to design, develop, and test prototype electrical systems for future consumer VR and AR experiences.
In this role, you’ll design schematics, complete board layouts, assemble, test, debug, and integrate designs into electro-mechanical systems.As a Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Transform ambiguous requests and vendor reference designs into working custom solutions.
- Incubate new technologies into research prototypes.
- Bachelor’s in Digital System Design/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with use of standard electrical engineering tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and function generators)
- Experience with mixed-domain circuit design, filter design, operation/instrumentation amplifiers, ADC/DACs, power supply design, high speed differential circuits, uControllers, uProcessors, and programmable logic based development
- Experience defining requirements, working independently, managing priorities, and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with VR/AR systems
- Experience with high-speed signaling over DP, MIPI, HDMI, and USB SS
- Experience with IMUs/physical sensor systems, with an understanding of calibration methods
- Experience programming in other languages like Python/Java/C#/C++/C and creating initial system bring-up, debugging, and test code
- Experience working with one or more of these technologies: Digital signal processing, real-time image processing, displays, camera modules, audio, vision systems or low power portable systems
- Experience defining and coordinating test procedures in a lab and factory environment to facilitate system bring-up/evaluation
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Redmond area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.