HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Vendor Manager to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will manage vendor and procurement activities related to IT servers, commodities, hardware, software, and engineering related services. This role also requires a high degree of partnership with key stakeholders and both internal and external business partners.
- Manage the full life-cycle of vendor relationships including requirements, sourcing, vendor selection, negotiations, procurement, delivery and invoice resolution, performance and risk management, asset tracking, and on/off-boarding.
- Procure and manage devices and accessories, conference room hardware, and video equipment for all global locations.
- Manage professional services for Information Technology and Systems.
- Keep abreast of market trends.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders from teams including engineering, finance, and legal to develop and implement best-in-class supply chain strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant experience
- 10+ years of supply chain experience at a technology company with a global infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of supply chain principles and processes
- Experience running quarterly business reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in negotiation, cost/price analysis, and purchasing procedures
- Financial acumen and experience working closely with finance and accounting
- Experience managing professional services for Information Technology and Systems resources preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Fransisco.