Location:Washington, DC (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, EST business hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a healthcare innovation platform find a Talent Acquisition Lead, who can contribute to a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience.
In this role, you’ll guide non-technical candidates throughout the recruiting process for our client and its operating companies. You’ll also partner with operating companies on talent searches, obtain needed information to execute requisitions, and advise on the available pool of candidates.As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Source and guide candidates throughout the recruiting process for our client and its operating companies:
- Develop networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial phone screens through offer calls—and everything in-between.
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Look to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
- Manage and partner with operating companies to find the best talent for their teams.
- Work with operating companies to partner on talent searches, obtaining needed information to execute requisitions and advise on the available pool of candidates:
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes, improving the delivery of requisitions on time.
- Be a trusted advisor for the operating company’s hiring team and provide feedback when needed.
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools to better improve the recruiting process for operating companies.
- Close candidates independently and/or prep hiring manager for successful closes:
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process.
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing offer package and strategies.
- Manage administrative process for full-cycle recruiting:
- Successfully manage full-cycle recruiting within our client’s SLAs, leveraging shared systems and processes (e.g. ensure that interviewers submit feedback, manage offer approval process, conduct reference checks, assist with the immigration process, etc.).
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our client’s tools and processes.
- 4+ years of total recruiting experience, including agency, executive search, or in-house recruiting
- Most recent 2+ years conducting full lifecycle in-house recruiting
- Experience with Greenhouse, ICIMS, Lever, or SmartRecruiters
- Courage: You’ll readily provide direct and actionable feedback, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Communicates Effectively: You need to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message. Being effective among diverse styles and position levels is key
- Drives Results: You’re skilled at pushing yourself and helping others to achieve results. And there is evidence of routinely hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types
- Instills Trust: Showing consistency between words and actions is key, gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: You proactively seek feedback without being defensive, being open to your areas of development. You admit mistakes and gain insights from experiences
- Expert Sourcer: Success consistently sourcing passive candidates that fit with the requirements for the roles you recruit
- Strong Administrator: Have a high level of detail-orientation and never let things fall through the cracks
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to candidates who can work EST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.