Expected Salary$22 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll assist with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving shipping and logistics challenges for AR/VR products. This is an opportunity work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment alongside a passionate team of individuals that are dedicated to changing the world through virtual reality.
You'll primarily be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Fulfillment team in designing an effective, long-term support strategy that will deliver a top-tier customer experience. You'll also collaborate with the Logistics and Support team in managing relationships with distribution centers to uphold Customer Support standards.
We're seeking candidates with strong MS Excel and data wrangling skills and experience in customer support. The ideal candidate is also able to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and effectively manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining communications across teams.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Specialist to triage customer escalations regarding order processing issues, and shipping and returns management from all available support channels via existing tools.
- Use strong communication and logical problem solving skills to improve the support experiences and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Communicate between customers and warehouses to answer inquiries, provide updates and resolutions, and assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist.
- Leverage all available tools to query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Monitor critical activities and updates from the distribution and fulfillment centers to relay time sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
- Analyze distribution and fulfillment center data to ensure its integrity and alert the Customer Support and Logistics teams of errors or discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
- Associate's degree or higher
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years experience with MS Excel (organizing, formatting, and calculating data with various formulas)
- Proficient in various ERP systems (Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries is a plus
- Experience in computer software, hardware, or game development is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.